BobCAD-CAM Knowlege Base / FAQ
Getting Started With BobCAD
Last updated on:
18 Dec 2012
This is to help you Get Started with BobCAD. First, let's watch your Getting Started Video's.
For V25 the getting started course is located online at:
For V24 the getting started videos are located online at:
Additional information is also located on the BobCAD youtube channel at:
- Click your Windows (Start) Menu
- Go to All Programs, then to BobCAD v23
- The Getting Started Videos are located inside.
BobCAM V2 Videos are located online at:
Tutorial lessons are available online at:
Software Manuals for the BobCAD-CAM software are located online at:
The Support Ticket system for the BobCAD-CAM software is located here:
BobCAD comes with some common Post Processors already installed, and more on the Disc sent with your Software.
If the post you need is not located on the Disc, you have two more options:
If you are a Seasoned BobCAD user, or a New Addition to the BobCAD Family, we hold FREE Webinars on different topics a couple times a week. If you would like to attend, please click the webinar you wish to attend and Sign up at:http://www.bobcad.com/support/webinars. There is also a Help Desk on the Support Page which may have helpful topics for you to review, as well as a Support Forum where current BobCAD Customers can post and answer different questions.
There are also some videos on YouTube.com
Many of questions can be answered by checking the FAQ section on our support site.
You can join our users forum as well by clicking the link below and registering.
We also have a Variety of Training Options, for new or experienced users, at your disposal, from...
There are more Training Options available, if you would like further information, please check our Training Department Web Page or Contact them at toll free at (877) 262-2231 Ext. 127 or Local & International: 727-442-3554 x127
- Online Training, where you can learn from your shop, at your pace, on your schedule, with your parts! (High Speed Internet is required)
- 3 Day Seminars, all over the country so no matter where you live, there will be a location close to you!
- In House Classes, where you can come to the BobCAD Headquarters here in Clearwater FL, to learn from the Source!
- Training Professor Video Series, including Mill, Lathe, Art, and more in progress...
Getting started opening open bobcad v24 v23 start starting up training train help bobcad version 23 24
Copyright 2010, BobCAD-CAM Inc.