|Knowledge Base Home | Submit a new ticket|
To reinstall Predator CNC Editor and/or Virtual CNC:
1. Left-Click on "My Computer"
2. Then Left-Click on "BobCadCam Data"
3. Now Left-Click on the latest version of BobCAD installed on the computer I.E. V25 V24 V2.
BobCAD-CAMV25(important: when doing this make sure to select the newest version of software)
4. Then Left-Click on the "system files"
5. Now select the predator that you want to install
(EX.Predator Virtual CNC 2007 for BobCAD.msi or Predator CNC Editor 2005 for BobCAD.msi)
6. If a window pops up asking to modify/ repair/ remove choose repair if you do not want to change your previous installation settings and modify if you would like to change your previous installation settings. Remove is used for an unistall.
After installing this you will have predator up and running again.
Reinstall Re-install install predator editor simulation reinstallation