|Knowledge Base Home | Submit a new ticket|
How to stop the Verify tool from "ghosting".
1. Left-Click on start and type into the search bar "Regedit"
2. Then Left-Click “Hkey local machine”
3. Left-Click on “Software”
4. Then Left-Click on “Predator”
5. Left-Click on Virtual CNC
6. Now Left-Click on Open GL Settings
7. Right-Click on “Swap copy mode and select modify”
8. Change it from "ON" to "OFF"
9. Try verifying the part
(For 64bit windows the registry path is HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE_SOFTWARE_Wow6432Node_Predator_VirtualCNC_OpenGL Settings)
Also, if you cant find open Gl setting in the regedit, uninstall predator virtual then reinstall it and try to find open Gl settings in the registry editor.
If after the reinstallation you still do not see the registry keys please contact BobCAD-CAM tech support at 727-489-0003 while you are near your computer so that we may resolve this issue.
Ghosting ghost verify plotting plot simulation simulating simulated verifying ghosts disappears disappear graphics graphic tool leaving leaves remnants remnant error not working properly